1) Anticipation: The Christmas excitement is real, what book release(s) are you most anticipating?
Since most books seem to get released around September/October the book I was most anticipating has already been released; Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard: The Hammer of Thor by Rick Riordan.
2) Christmas Songs & Carols: What book or author can you not help but sing it’s praises?
Rick Riordan, Jennifer L. Armentrout and Emma Hart. Seriously, I adore these three authors.
3) Gingerbread Houses: What book or series has wonderful world building?
I’m going to have to go with the world in The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. I haven’t read furthur than the first book but I loved the world building in Cinder and have only heard the highest praises for the rest of the series.
4) A Christmas Carol: Favorite classic or one that you want to read.
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.
5) Christmas Sweets: What book would you love to receive for Christmas.
I have some books on my My Bookish Wishlist (Bookmas Day 9) so I won’t repeat those. I’d say a personalized signed copy of Twisted Bond, Twirled Bond or Burning Bond by Emma Hart. They’re available through the author’s website (HERE) and are surprisingly affordable.
6) Candles in the Window: What book gives you that warm fuzzy feeling.
This is so hard to answer… I think My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton and Jodi Meadows gave me some nice warm and fuzzies but it’s been been a while and I don’t always takes notes while reading..
7) Christmas Trees & Decorations: What are some of your favorite book covers?
8) Christmas Joy: What are some of your favorite things about Christmas And/Or some of your favorite Christmas memories?
I grew up celebrating Hanukkah, not Christmas. We still celebrate Hanukkah (when we remember to check the dates) but I’ve started celebrating Christmas too. I just love Christmas. My favorite part is probably buying presents for my friends, wrapping them beautifully then watching them open them! But I love everything about the season, it’s supposed to be a holiday where all the family comes together and I really value that idea. Plus there’s so much glitter and shiny stuff EVERYWHERE and it’s just such a lovely time of year to me.
I challange YOU to do this fun festive tag!
Goodreads : Becca Winter
Instagram : becca_theory
Twitter : @Becca_Theory
Facebook : The Troubles And Woes Of A Bookworm
(This tag was created by Sam’s Nonsense)